Monday, May 21, 2012

Basics for Starting a Blog

Live Blog: Blogging Basics May 21. 2012 10:30 AM I have been blogging for many years in an informal context. I always enjoyed the freedom it allows me to express myself. Now as I look to the future I have decided to blog more regularly and to take a more tactical approach. I began with a simple google search. "Blogging Basics" which led me to a website called "Blogging Basics 101" I dug in a little deeper and ended up on a page called "How do I start a blog" From there it is suggested that if one is starting out that they use a free blog platform until they are sure they are ready to make a commitment to blogging. I already have this account so I decided to use this as my first platform for blogging. As I said I have been blogging here on Blogger since 2006 but my past entries are a little unfocused and I wanted to make more headway with a clearer trajectory as I build up my archive. After you settle on a platform, in this case I arrive at you live and direct from Blogger, as Path Rhino, and this is exactly where the article directs us. It talks about answering questions and drawing out the name, and also to stay away from generic titles. TBC...

No comments: